11 Alanna Street, Terrigal
View: By Appointment Only or Video Inspection
Here is a wonderful opportunity to enter the coveted Terrigal market with this peaceful 3 bedroom home set in a highly desirable location. Situated in a leafy cul-de-sac, and only minutes level walk to Terrigal Beach, schools, sporting facilities and public transport. This well-maintained brick home is ready to move into, but also offers unlimited potential for future transformation and improvement.
– Three generous bedrooms two with built-in robes
– Renovated bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Open plan living with split reverse cycle air conditioner
– Easy care low maintenance timber flooring throughout
– Kitchen overlooking the rear yard
– Front & rear balconies for ease of entertaining
– Single carport with additional off street parking
– Large fully fenced backyard, with scope to extend the house and include a pool if desired.
– 10 minutes' walk to Terrigal beach, restaurants, bars and cafes
– 582sqm block
This home would suit the owner occupier, investor or holiday maker alike. Zoned for popular Terrigal schools and close to a number of well renowned private schools, minutes to Erina Fair's shopping centre and of course a short stroll to the Terrigal beach and the lifestyle of its cafes, bars and restaurants.