13 Norfolk Street, The Entrance
“BUYING & SELLING” with CRAIG & CARLA
Inspections still welcome. Please contact Craig or Carla to book your private viewing at a time that suits you. Craig Fisher & Carla Brodt 0488 007 205
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
* Please Note: this home has been styled with virtual furniture.
Suitable for first home buyers, downsizers, or investors. This neat home is currently configured with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lock up garage, carport, and low maintenance yard.
Also Features – NBN fibre to property, Foxtel ready, slow combustion fire, electric security remote gate.
The secret here is: Zone R3 Medium Residential.
13 Norfolk Street The Entrance is situated on approx. 556m2 block.
– To the north is the the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast.
– To the south is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, more pristine beaches, the world class Shelly Beach Golf Club then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, bars, cafes, restaurants and the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is The Entrance Beach & Ocean Baths, The Channel and all their glory including surfing, swimming & other natural beauty.
– Around the stunning Tuggerah Lake and to the west is the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Sydney CBD 1 h 23 min and Newcastle CBD 58 min.
This move in ready home could just be what you are looking for.
Council Rates: $1,702.00 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $667.00 approx. per annum
Call Us Today On 0488 007 205 !
Award Winning Real Estate Agents
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.