28C Paling Street, Thornleigh
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
Grandly positioned in a whisper quiet setting with stunning views this newly built family home presents spacious interiors with a range of indoor and outdoor living areas in a serene environment. Sitting on an 812sqm block, it is close to all amenities including approx. 15 min walk to rail, bus at door and close to local shops and eateries.
– Basement is a full reinforced concrete wall tied down to the deep bedrock.
– Ground floor is 0.25m thick suspend concrete slab with double brick wall though out.
– Top floor is a brick veneer wall.
– This newly built house saves 40% more energy than standard houses
– Spacious living and dining with granite floors lead to balcony overlooking views of Lane Cove National Park
– Gourmet open plan kitchen with stone benches and quality stainless steel appliances
– Four double sized bedrooms, all with built ins, ensuite to master
– 3 modern bathrooms, marble tiles and free standing bath
– Upstairs family retreat with Tasmanian oak floors
– Landscaped rear garden , timber benches, leafy views
– Other features include ducted air conditioning, downlights, 24 solar panels, video intercom, solar hot water system, energy saving
– Double lock up garage with internal access, under house expansive storage/wine cellar, additional off street car space
– Close proximity to local and private schools, easy access to M2 and M1