2-4 Charlton Street, Toowoon Bay
“Buying & Selling” with Craig & Carla !
When it comes to beachside suburbs on the Central Coast, Toowoon Bay is always a contender to wear the lifestyle crown.
One of the jewels in that crown is the Toowoon Bay Van Park which is being sold as a possible development site with a going concern.
– 22 Van Site
– 2 Bedroom Managers Residence
– Zoned R1 Medium Density.
– Approx. 2150m2 = 26m frontage x 82.63m
The secret here is the access to Toowoon Bay Beach at the end of the street.
Toowoon Bay Van Park offers all the Toowoon Bay Beach lifestyle beauties such as:
– Prime sought-after blue-chip location
– To the north is the Ocean Baths, The Entrance Beach, the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast.
– To the south are more pristine beaches, the world-class Shelly Beach Golf Club and Bateau Bays Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair. Then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is Toowoon Bay Beach & the Pacific Ocean and all its glory including surfing, whale watching & other natural beauty.
– To the west is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip. The convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Front door to Sydney CBD is approx. 1h 24min and front door to Newcastle CBD is approx. 1h 17m.
If you're looking for a boutique development site with a going concern in Toowoon Bay, please book your inspection today.
Council Rates: $16,687.09 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $1,034.16 approx. per annum
Call Us Today On 0438 429 040 !
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.