20A Stonecrop Road, Turramurra
Capturing with a striking façade that instills an immediate sense of the grandeur within, this 'Charleston' home is the perfect address for a growing family to thrive. Still presenting as-new, the luxurious interiors reveal fantastic space across two levels, while wonderful touches of checkerboard flooring and lavish chandelier lighting add to the aura of elegance throughout. The property is set on 1,615sqm with a prime north aspect, moments to station bound buses and St Ives Village.
– Set back from the street behind a manicured 32 metre wide garden frontage
– Palatial foyer sweeps into an open living zone with superb electric fireplace
– Covered alfresco area and vast level lawn, ample potential for a pool (STCA)
– Graceful CaesarStone island kitchen, huge bedrooms all with ensuite access
– Separate lounge, media room, versatile study, air conditioning, double garage
– 950 metres to North Turramurra Golf Course, 2. 5km to Turramurra Public/shops
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.