38C Scotts Road, Upper Kangaroo River
Luminous and at one with nature. Positioned on top of an escarpment on 100 acres (approx) of pristine land with dramatic, deep escarpment views. With a combination of rainforest, gardens, lawns, bush tracks, ponds and streams, this truly is the ultimate find for those seeking a nature-lovers getaway without forgoing an urbane and sophisticated aesthetic.
Concrete, galvanised steel, glass and timber are masterfully combined by the owner – acclaimed designer Alexander Michael – culminating in a peerless, pavilion-style piece of paradise found!
– Superb architect-designed, lifestyle residence
– Designer steel-feature construction, polished concrete floors, extensive use of glass
– Expansive living, dining and kitchen area
– Two ensuited bedrooms
– Completely 'off the grid' solar-powered with enormous battery bank, rainwater and natural spring harvesting, low environmental impact, Tesla charging station
– Crushed granite 'drive-around' driveway
– Fire place
– Reflection pond
Conceived as the ultimate weekender – where the industrial components of the build sit strikingly in contrast with the dramatically natural escarpment vistas.
Not for the faint hearted but for the full hearted. Drop out at cloud level here – you'll find true escape and luxury style.