14 Braeside Street, Wahroonga
Set on 1,587sqm framed by championship North/South tennis court and sparkling in-ground pool, this large family home represents an outstanding lifestyle offering within a highly sought after leafy setting. Awash with natural light and spanning two generously proportioned levels seamlessly configured for relaxed indoor/outdoor entertaining, its blue ribbon location is walking distance to Wahroonga station, a selection of leading schools and the area's boutique village precinct. Providing comfortable living with boundless scope to further capitalise, renovate or rebuild (STCA), this is a remarkable landholding on an expansive east side level block.
– Sun-soaked interiors includes spacious entry foyer and open plan living
– Enormous eat-in gas kitchen with abundant sleek high-gloss cabinetry
– Quality stainless steel appliances and Miele semi-integrated dishwasher
– Wraparound verandah flowing to private alfresco dining and level lawns
– Synthetic grass N/S tennis court and easy-care child-friendly level gardens
– Four light-filled bedrooms with built-ins, master suite with walk-in robe
– Original hardwood flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning and skylights
– Automated gate entry, double lock-up garage, additional off-street parking
– Walk to the station, Knox Preparatory, Abbotsleigh School and Wahroonga PS
– Whisper quiet east side enclave a leisurely stroll to cafés, shops and parks
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.