18 Wahroonga Avenue, Wahroonga
Set on a prized 1,208sqm level block within Wahroonga's highly sought after east side, this flawless 'Meadowbank' residence delivers the quintessential sanctuary for growing and multi-generational families.
Masterfully crafted to embrace a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle with approximately 515sqm of internal living extending to a superb year-round entertaining terrace, sparkling heated pool and child-friendly lawns, its premier upper North Shore setting is only moments from two of the area's elite schools and boutique village atmosphere.
Infused with all the luxury finishes and fixtures one expects from this renowned master build, the home showcases a stunning selection of entertaining zones, five superbly oversized bedrooms, three with ensuites plus a dedicated home office.
Commanding a striking street presence coupled with a resort-style ambience, from here it's 900m to the 'Bush School' and footsteps from station and city bus services.
– Motorised gated entry and a striking presence deliver instant street appeal
– Wide travertine foyer flows to an elegant formal living with custom joinery
– Miele-appointed gas kitchen, CaesarStone benchtops and soft-close cabinets
– Cedar bi-folds extend to a Vergola all-weather terrace and enclosed gardens
– Gas-heated travertine and glass-edged swimming pool framed by level lawns
– Five generously-sized upper-level bedrooms include three with luxe ensuites
– Master features a bespoke walk-in robe, his/her robes and designer ensuite
– Custom media room and Sonos surround-sound both internally and externally
– Heated floors in two of the three bathrooms, new ducted reverse cycle air
– Internal access to a 3-car through-way garage and back-to-base alarm system
– Walk to rail, Wahroonga Village, and Wahroonga Public School. Close to elite schools including Knox and Abbotsleigh
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.