43 Burns Road, Wahroonga
Designed by accomplished architect 'Roger Thrum' and completed in 1999, this gorgeous full brick residence commands an instant sense of grandeur. It offers a thoroughly modern living experience while cleverly managing to invoke the charm of a character home. Defined by its expansive proportions over two levels, immaculate interiors provide wonderful flexibility for the entire family. The property is set back from the street, moments to transport, elite schools, Wahroonga village shops and cafés.
– Past the wide foyer entry a choice of formal/casual living zones are revealed
– Covered alfresco area and wraparound patio provide ideal entertaining havens
– Stunning sunlit backyard with level lawn framed by a leafy established garden
– Kitchen features granite benchtop, a dishwasher and gas appliances
– Palatial bedrooms throughout, private master terrace, home office, media room
– Air conditioning, Brushbox timber floors, wool carpet, double lock-up garage