76 Braeside Street, Wahroonga
Epitomising luxury on a grand scale, this full brick Chateau built manor provides a state-of-the-art lifestyle for families on a sweeping 1,777sqm estate in Wahroonga's golden triangle. The full brick interiors are crafted into a palatial retreat showcasing bespoke joinery, arched entries and hardwood floors, while overlooking an infinity pool immersed in the privacy of landscaped park-like gardens. Set on a tree lined street, this home is close to prestigious schools, village shops and Wahroonga Station.
– Formal lounge with grand open fireplace flows effortlessly onto terrace
– New island kitchen with gas cooktop adjoins casual open family space
– Palatial bedrooms, most appointed with walk-in robes and ensuite bathrooms
– Fully tiled bathrooms, ducted air conditioning, underhouse storage/cellar
– Internal access to double lock-up automatic garage and storage space
– Walking distance to numerous parks ad playing fields, Wahroonga Village and station
Lynette Malcolm 0414 386 336
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health