176 Willoughby Road, Wamberal
Welcome to 176 Willoughby Road, Wamberal
On offer today, we have a fully renovated home set on a large flat block, enviably positioned just moments to local schools, shops, golf course and so much more. From retiree's or down sizers to families looking to relocate closer to the beach, this home has alot to offer.
Lets get right to it….
– 809sqm flat block within 20mins walk to the beach
– Single level 4 bedroom family home
– Freshly renovated throughout
– Flat fully fenced grassed yard
– In ground swimming pool with cabana
– 3 car garage, one with drive through access to the yard and more secure parking
– Ample off street parking, boat, caravan or trailer space
– Entertainers kitchen in the center of the home overlooking pool and yard
– Main bedroom featuring built in robe and ensuite
– Brand new large capacity split system air con
– Keyless entry to the front door and garage doors
Wamberal is the next suburb from Terrigal, with the two suburbs being separated by the Terrigal Lagoon. 176 Willoughby Road is located on the coastal strip side of Wamberal which includes Wamberal Beach and the Lagoon which houses medium to high density residential properties, as well as a semi-rural area, slightly west of the beach.
The main thoroughfare through the suburb is the Central Coast Highway through the north and south, previously known as The Entrance Road.
Wamberal has small clusters of high-end cafes, restaurants and boutique stores dotted along the beach front strip, Ocean View Drive, and on nearby streets. Wamberal also has a Country Club, “Breakers”, its amenities include a golf course, bowling green and tennis facilities in addition to a brasserie and various bars all overlooking the lagoon front.
Wamberal beach has 3.8km of uninterrupted sand. can be enjoyed by humans and dogs alike. Wamberal is approx 95km to Sydney CBD, 10km to Gosford CBD and train station
Pest & Building Report available upon request after inspection