246 Quarter Sessions Road, Westleigh
Bathed in sunlight from a north west facing aspect, this immaculately presented family home enjoys a single level layout, a beautiful bush outlook and a whisper quiet setting on approx. 702sqm block. Lounge and dining areas finished with polished timber floorboards open to an expansive front deck, taking in the tranquil leafy outlook of the neighbouring national park. The separate family room opens to the landscaped backyard, with lawn interspersed with striking bush rock creating a child friendly oasis.
– Kitchen features gas cooktop and intuitive soft closing pantry storage solution
– Four bedrooms, two with built-ins, master with walk through robe to ensuite
– Two renovated bathrooms with striking floors presenting a stone mosaic finish
– Downlights, ducted air conditioning, solar hot water, shed, double carport
– Approx 2.5km to Westleigh shops and Thornleigh West Public School
– Buses to Thornleigh, Pennant Hills, Normanhurst Station and Hornsby in street