Designed to take full advantage of its northerly aspect and with broad vistas across the farm, dams and stands of mature native trees, this stunning property captures every ray of sunshine from morning to dusk and offers a fabulous main home plus a separate, self-contained two bedroom apartment perfect for guests, long term rental or short term holiday accommodation.
Immaculately presented with an extensive use of glass, timber and natural brick finishes to compliment the views from every window and approached via a meandering gravel driveway past the namesake blue lake dam and fenced paddocks.
There's abundant water with five dams, the six acre lake and an irrigation licence plus 44 freestanding solar panels (15kw), a huge high-walled 18m x 1m shed with 3 phase power, dog kennels, chook yards, vege patch, glass house, quality fencing and cattle yards.
The main bedroom suite has wonderful views, a large ensuite with bath and walk-in dressing. Two other bedrooms in the main home have built in robes. Look out through large picture windows in the chef's kitchen with loads of storage and light. The study also enjoys the northerly view and there's a large internal laundry plus internal access to the double garage. The two homes are linked by an undercover north easterly carport.
- Main home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms with ensuite to main, two living areas, study plus outdoor undercover paved terrace
- Two bedroom self contained apartment with open plan living, pot belly stove heating, dining and kitchen with boxed window, bathroom/laundry combined
- Kitchen with 900mm wide cooktop and oven, dishwasher, stainless steel and granite benchtops
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Slow combustion fire in family living
- Ceiling fan in main bedroom
- Carpeted bedrooms, jarrah timber floorboards in living areas
- Internal laundry and access to double garage
- Suitable for horses, running cattle, agricultural/horticultural pursuits, farm stay, home office or dual family living
DiJones Property Michael Cawthorn 0404 111 366
Co agent Campbell Jones Property Gwenda Webb 0408 533 111
Share this property