47 Third Avenue, Willoughby
A prestige offering, this luxuriously appointed and masterfully renovated full brick Californian bungalow is a statement in designer style and family liveability. The home sits on one of Willoughby's finest streets embracing its sun soaking north-east to rear aspect and opening to sensational alfresco spaces and heated inground pool. This is a stunning home with Hamptons style interiors showcasing an inspired melding of period charm and sophisticated style. It includes a luxury master, two office spaces and a divine kitchen, all just steps to the bus, Willoughby Park, High Street & Castlecrag shops and cafes and quality schools.
– Sunlit open plan living and dining spaces flow to the covered entertainer's deck with radiant heaters
– Oak timber flooring, superb patterned ceilings
– Luxe stone gas kitchen, island bench, European appliances
– Heated pool with frameless glass fencing, level lawn
– Large beds, 2nd bed with gas fireplace, 3rd bed with adjoining sunroom/study
– Master with deluxe ensuite, WIR and adjoining built-in study
– Stunning bespoke cabinetry, zoned ducted heating/cooling throughout
– Multi-purpose playroom, abundant storage areas, hidden cellar, carport, landscaped gardens
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.