7 Edward Street, Willoughby
Custom designed for contemporary family life, this well presented home on a level 685sqm parcel reveals a versatile layout across two spacious and inviting levels. With multiple living zones and superb outdoor flow, there is plenty of space for people to come together but also find their own sanctuary, with all four bedrooms offering an ensuite. Set on a quiet tree lined street, Willoughby's cafés, shops and bus links are just a stroll away, while sought-after schools and parks are close by.
– Sublime choice of formal and casual living and dining areas plus music room
– Impressive undercover terrace ideal for entertaining friends in all seasons
– Private east facing lawn framed by well maintained shrubs, raised garden beds
– CaesarStone kitchen with island bench, Smeg 900mm gas stove, butlers' pantry
– Home office alcove, deluxe master ensuite offers double rain shower, spa bath
– Double lock-up garage, internal laundry, near Crows Nest lifestyle options
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.