25 Fuchsia Street, Wyoming
Offering a rare opportunity to secure this single level family home that will supersede all expectations and you will know that the opportunity present is one not to miss.
This lovely 3-bedroom home is positioned in one of the most sought-after suburbs that is light & bright and commands modernity. Just as much care has been made to the interior to give it an inviting, freshly painted, homely atmosphere and ready for new memories to be created. The cook's kitchen features a warm palette and stainless-steel appliances. As you step out to your private alfresco area comprising of lush, manicured gardens and plenty of sunlight. You will know that you have arrived home to an ideal and complete way of living. This effortlessly lovely home welcomes you like no other and will be the centrepiece of buyer demand.
Boasting an enviable location, this address sits outside all the hustle & bustle and yet close to so many essential and desirable conveniences.
– Level 512m2 parcel of land with prime North facing aspect
– Single level family home built in 1970
– 3 Generously sized bedrooms and master with built-in robes
– Freshly painted throughout the property
– Cleverly designed floorplan with open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a brand-new oven
– Light & bright living room featuring combustion fireplace and air conditioning
– Single car lock-up garage with internal access, covered double carport
– Manicured gardens
– Generous sized shed with work benches and car inspection pit
A perfect home positioned in a sought-after suburb and equipped with an abundance of opportunities is just one of the reasons why you need to see this lovely home.
View: One on one private inspections are welcome. Please contact me on 0499 002 467. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties.