1/470-472 Pacific Highway, Asquith
WE SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST
Completion due Late 2018
This luxury townhouse is designed to deliver style, space and comfort in a convenient and popular locale. With fully customisable interior design, an open layout and a charming relationship between the light filled interiors and the green surrounds, these homes offer a unique and unbeatable lifestyle opportunity.
These beautiful homes have had all the finer details considered with elegance and livability in mind, and can be individually tailored with your choice of quality appliances, fittings and fixtures, carpets, paints and tiles, while the elevated views across Asquith Golf Course provide the ultimate backdrop.
Conveniently located a short walk from schools, shops and transport, these townhouses will be a stand out in the suburb. Combining a contemporary and sophisticated design with the developers track record of quality builds, this will be something truly special in the heart of Sydneys North Shore.
The properties range from
4 bedroom – Only 1 left
The expected rental return is as follows
4 bedroom from $750 per week
(These are estimates only, and may vary pending on rental market at the time)
– Ducted air conditioning zoned
– Kitchens with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, oven & ducted range hood
– Quality Stainless Steel appliances
– Premium tapware and cabinet handles
– Ducted exhaust in bathrooms and laundry areas
– Water efficient shower heads, toilets and taps
– Rainwater catchment tank
– Individual instantaneous gas hot water systems
– LED downlights throughout
– Shadow line cornices
– Floors are a mix of quality loop pile carpet & large format glazed porcelain tiles
– Built by local Australian developers
– Optional carpet or timber flooring available
– Porcelain tiles downstairs in living, kitchen and bathrooms
– Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
Asquith – the best of both worlds
On the edge of the natural beauty of Kuring-gai Chase National Park, Berowra Waters and the Central Coast, and only a short 40 minute train to the Sydney CBD, Asquith provides the ideal lifestyle base for executives with active lifestyles and growing families. Asquith is just minutes drive to some of the highest rated schools in the country, multiple shopping precincts, cafes, restaurants, parks and golf courses. With the convenience of city living and the charm of a local village, Asquith really has the best of both worlds.
This week by appointment