3/4 Moorah Avenue, Blue Bay
BUYING & SELLING with CRAIG & CARLA
Inspections still welcome. Please contact Craig or Carla to book your private viewing at a time that suits you. Craig Fisher & Carla Brodt 0488 007 205
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
The elegance of this strata title townhouse compliments the relaxed coastal atmosphere with generous proportions throughout for getting together & entertaining.
This lifestyle residence is rich with natural light throughout. The glorious open plan living flows onto gourmet kitchen & private outdoor entertainment zone with lush private garden setting. Picture enjoying some you time here or the company of family & friends.
King size master bedroom with en-suite, another generous sized bedroom with built in, home office, main bathroom and extra-large single lock up garage and loads of storage.
The secret here is its proximity to the popular Toowoon Bay Village, Toowoon Bay & Blue Bay Beaches.
3/4 Moorah Avenue Blue Bay enjoys all the summer breezes and offers all the beachside lifestyle attractions such as:
– Premier street address in one of the Australia's most sought after lifestyle suburbs.
– To the north is the Ocean Baths, The Entrance Beach, the family friendly sea side township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance The Entrance Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast.
– To the south are more pristine beaches, the world class Shelly Beach Golf Club then onto Bateau Bays Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair, Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is Blue Bay & Toowoon Bay in all their glory including surfing, swimming and other natural beauty.
– To the west is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Front door to Sydney CBD 1h 47min and Front door to Newcastle CBD 1h 15m.
This spacious townhouse ticks all the lifestyle boxes.
Council Rates: $1,392 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $533 approx. per annum
Strata Fees: $987 approx. per quarter
Call Us Today On 0488 007 205 !
Award Winning Real Estate Sales Team
Buying & Selling The Central Coast
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquirie.