19/18 Belmore Street, Arncliffe
Dressed in stylish contemporary tones and wrapped in windows on three sides, this bright and airy apartment is tucked away in a quiet enclave just 200m to Arncliffe station and shopping village offering a lifestyle of carefree convenience. Streamlined designer interiors and quality finishes create a welcoming feel with pretty panelled windows framing tranquil leafy outlooks and a gorgeous balcony offering a perfect spot for alfresco dining or simply soaking up the northerly sunshine. Set on the first floor of a well-kept boutique block, the immaculate two-bedroom apartment features a lock-up garage on title and is a short walk to the leafy open expanse of nearby Arncliffe Park.
– Stylishly renovated interiors framed by tranquil leafy outlooks
– 2 bedrooms with built-ins and picture windows, large main bed
– Living room with French doors to a sunny north facing balcony
– Streamlined stone-topped kitchen with electric appliances
– Sleek designer bathroom, internal laundry, plentiful storage
– Reverse cycle air, downlights and virtually no common walls
– Well-maintained full brick block, convenient dual street access
– 200m to the station, stroll to village life, 350m to Arncliffe Park
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.