3/56 Kangaloon Road, Bowral
Designed by Birdy in collaboration with Southern Highlands based Tziallas architects, currently under construction, this collection of just four single-level and freestanding residences, offer a level of refinement that is rarely experienced.
Dramatic combinations of recycled brickwork, natural timbers and dark metals are integrated into a unique pavilion design, with an effortless indoor/outdoor flow. Emphasis is on aspect, light and space with an intuitive layout that ensures total privacy. With a full suite of superior appointments and finishes, these boutique residences capture the essence of Highlands living.
– Approximate completion date in 12 months
– Automated security entry with video intercom
– Freestanding and single level buildings with wide and easy access
– Perfectly level entrance thresholds
– Vaulted ceilings in kitchen, dining and main living areas
– Kitchen with Talostone benchtop/island/splashback, dual sinks, designer cabinetry, 5-burner gas cooktop, dual wall ovens, dishwasher, integrated refrigerator & externally flued rangehood. All Teka & Inalto appliances
– Butler's pantry
– Oak flooring
– Expansive double-glazed windows and doors
– Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning
– Gas fireplace
– Under-floor heating in main bathroom and ensuite, plus ensuite with heated towel rail
– Choice of “Alpine” or “Woodland” palettes
– 3 Phase power to enable electric vehicle charging
Conveniently located with just a few minutes' drive to the sophistication of Bowral's shopping, restaurants and galleries. Close proximity to hospital, schools, tennis club and walking distance to Bowral Golf Club.
Birdy was created by a team of design lovers frustrated with the lack of architectural expression in the Australian new home development market. The team embarked on a mission to create design focused homes for modern Australia.
The way we live constantly evolves and Birdy is always looking to create incredible spaces that meet our needs today and in the future.
We believe in possibilities, real conversations and doing everything we can to help create your unique designer home. Our homes are designed around your lifestyle, not a floorplan and include a range of cabinetry options that can be customised for every style.