2/39 Cammeray Road, Cammeray NSW 2062
PETS CONSIDERED. Enjoying a blissfully peaceful position in the quietest pocket of Cammeray, this boutique haven occupies the upper level of an Art Deco duplex. Wonderfully spacious, it provides an exceptional balance of comfort and easy-care living, with immaculately presented interiors complemented by a magnificent private courtyard retreat surrounded by established lush gardens.
The property has the luxury of being near Tunks park, Primrose park as well as Folly Point Reserve which is a well visited area for the local Kayakers. Easy access to the CBD by bus or car and village shops are just a stroll away.
– Welcoming light and airy living zone steps through to a spacious dining area
– Gorgeous courtyard amidst garden surrounds encourages relaxed entertaining
– Plenty of scope for a barbecue and alfresco lounge setting, side gate access
– Well-presented gas kitchen with dishwasher
– Modern laundry off rear stairs includes a w/c
– Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, versatile third bedroom/study with built-in robe
– Plantation shutters, attic storage and share of carport space
– Air-conditioning in the living area and fans throughout
– Easy to maintain fishpond
Total Area: 165 sqm
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.