13/88 Albert Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067
Located in the heart of Chatswood, this solid and substantial apartment has been recently refreshed ready to move in. North facing and attracting excellent natural light, it showcases substantial living and dining that opens to a generously sized balcony. It's an outstanding package with its spacious bedrooms, gas kitchen, internal laundry, lift and secure parking plus potential to add further value if desired. From its elevated position in the building, its easy to explore the best of Chatswood being a quick stroll to the rail, bus, Westfield shopping and a wealth of dining options, Chatswood High School and Chatswood Public School.
* Expansive and open plan living and dining, alfresco balcony
* Neat and tidy kitchen, gas cooking, adjoining full laundry
* Large central bathroom with bath, as new carpet and freshly painted
* Generous bedrooms, built-in robes, lift access, security block
* Chatswood Public & Chatswood High School catchment
* Approx. 2 min walk to station, 3 min to Chatswood Public
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.