405/3 Carlton Street, Chippendale NSW 2008
Designed by award-winning Parisian architect Jean Nouvel with PTW Architects, this modern two-bedroom apartment at Central Park will appeal to those looking for the ultimate in city fringe living. Convenience and culture at your doorstep.
– Finishes by renowned interior designer Koichi Takada
– 4th floor position, sun-drenched with city views
– Seamless open plan living and dining
– Enclosed balcony converted into study with city views
– Stylish galley style kitchen with gas cooking
– Large main bedroom with built in wardrobes
– Sleek bathroom with frameless shower
– Internal laundry cabinet
– Secure building with lift access and 24 hour concierge
– Fitness centre with extensive equipment range and spa
– Resort style pool with city views and outdoor entertaining area
– Green living surrounded by 6400sqm's of parkland
– Striking contemporary and heritage architecture
– Walk to Sydney University and U.T.S
– Walk to White Rabbit Gallery
– Short stroll to cafes, restaurants, Broadway Shopping Centre, and Central Station.
– Optional furnished or unfurnished
– Parking optional
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.