5/40 Sutherland Street, Cremorne NSW 2090
Commanding spectacular northerly views across the area's leafy surrounds to Middle Harbour and beyond, this tranquil and luxurious apartment boasts oversized interiors and alfresco spaces that are both beautifully presented and bathed in natural sunlight. Enjoying an elevated position at the rear of a boutique block of only 14, this delightful sanctuary is accessed by only one set of stairs from the ground level. It's an 450 metre walk to the shops and eateries of cosmopolitan Neutral Bay Village and Cammeray golf and tennis clubs. Direct city buses are a short stroll away, while the CBD is quickly accessible by car. This exceptional three bedroom retreat is the perfect choice for someone seeking a low maintenance lock-up-and-leave lifestyle in a truly remarkable location.
– Generous open plan layout features lavish formal lounge and separate dining room with terrace flow
– Sprawling wraparound alfresco terrace with multiple spaces for entertaining and quiet relaxation
– Magnetic vistas reach as far as the eye can see from the terrace, the kitchen and living/dining areas
– Elegant kitchen provides Blanco cooktop, Bosch wall oven and stone island bench for informal meals
– Three stunning bedrooms, two offering direct terrace access, radiant master with fully tiled ensuite and walk in robe
– Sleek and stylish fully tiled bathroom features an exquisite clawfoot bath and separate rain shower
– Highlights include timber floors, neutral décor, immaculate presentation and peaceful ambiance
– Double basement parking plus visitor parking, security intercom, internal laundry
– Lifestyle property in one of the most sought-after streets and blocks in Cremorne and Neutral Bay
– Private inspections available upon request
Internal Area: 112 sqm
Terrace: 84 sqm
Garage: 30 sqm
Total Area: 226 sqm
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.