9/57 Yeo Street, Cremorne NSW 2090
Set privately back at the rear of a secure complex, this two bedroom apartment offers an ultra-convenient lifestyle. Presenting well laid out interiors, easy indoor/outdoor flow and separate living and sleeping areas, this chic haven enjoys a leafy outlook and offers a peaceful retreat. Despite its whisper quiet setting, this oasis is ideally placed, with Neutral Bay's cafés, eateries and supermarkets just metres away and express city buses nearby.
– Open plan design has combined living/dining flowing directly to a spacious balcony
– Dedicated kitchen is appointed with induction cooktop, pantry, ample storage
– Two double bedrooms feature mirrored built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite
– Sizeable bathroom has a standalone bath plus corner shower, separate laundry
– Covered full length entertainers' balcony overlooks the lush garden surrounds
– Extensive built-in storage, intercom plus single undercover security parking
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.