40/40-48 Gerard Street, Cremorne NSW 2090
Showcasing a breathtaking 180-degree harbour & ocean vantage point, this well-appointed top floor apartment is offered for long term tenancy. The open plan living and dining areas step out onto the sun-drenched, covered balcony which shares an indoor-outdoor bar ledge with the kitchen allowing for easy all-weather entertaining. The two double bedrooms both feature impressive views stretching from Middle Harbour to North Head as well as smart home compatible lighting and built-in wardrobes.
– Main bathroom with a separate walk-in shower and bath
– New kitchen is fitted with European appliances and looks out to expansive views from Middle Harbour to North Sydney
– Double tandem underground car park
– Elevator access to the door
– Split system air conditioning
– Security intercom system
– Private and secure storage cage
– Communal rooftop showcasing 360-degree views including the Harbour Bridge and Sydney CBD
– 600m to Supa IGA, 600m to SCEGGS Redlands school, 600m to bus stops to the city and 200m to Cremorne village featuring some of the best restaurants in the area as well as Hayden Orpheum Cinema
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.