1/36 Rangers Road, Cremorne NSW 2090
Blending timeless c1890s charm with contemporary luxury, this apartment offers house like features and proportions throughout. Spanning across a single level and offering 192m² of living space, its highlights include a grand master suite, level lawn, garden and outdoor entertaining area. At the heart of the home is an impressively appointed kitchen which flows onto the dining, living and timber deck outside. Well positioned on the harbour side of Cremorne this home promises a village lifestyle from an upmarket location, with express city buses, easy access to harbourfront parklands, Neutral Bay's attractions and the café hub of Spofforth Street metres away.
– Open layout enhanced by soaring ceilings and extra wide American oak floors throughout
– Luxury European kitchen appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, including gas cooking and plenty of storage
– Grand master bedroom includes adjoining study/sunroom, courtyard and remote controlled fireplace feature
– Unique period details include ornate ceilings, picture rails and lead lights
– Renovated bathroom with luxurious features and Caesarstone vanity, also includes internal laundry
– Lock up garage car space plus level access catering for a range of demographics
– Positioned in Neutral Bay Public catchment and surrounded by a variety of fantastic schools
– Short stroll to Cremorne Point ferry transport and bus to North Sydney and CBD
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.