G02/8-10 Grosvenor Street, Kensington NSW 2033
Designed by renowned architects Brewster Murray, this luxurious courtyard apartment captures the essence of low-maintenance living in a leafy pocket of Kensington. One of only nine in the block, the near new apartments streamlined interiors, high-end finishes and layout are complimented by a north facing courtyard and secure parking.
– Light and airy interiors with natural finishes
– Queen sized bedroom with built-ins, plus a separate study/storage room 2250×1750
– Bright open living with floating floorboards and shadow line ceilings
– Sleek Calacatta marble gas kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
– Floor to ceiling glass doors open to a north facing courtyard garden
– Designer bathroom, internal laundry, secure parking and storage cage
– Walk to Kensington village, Randwick Racecourse, UNSW, hospitals, light rail and buses
Other: Pets ok
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.