66/25A Marks Street, Naremburn NSW 2065
Nestled away in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to Cammeray village, Crows Nest shops and CBD transport. Boasting spacious proportions throughout and an open plan living and dining area that flows onto a sunlit balcony, the home also comes with a modern kitchen and bathroom as well as two spacious bedrooms and a lock up garage.
– Two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
– Modern Kitchen equipped with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
– Full internal laundry with dryer provided
– Designer bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Floorboards throughout the living area
– Open plan living and dining flows onto spacious outdoor balcony
– Single lock up garage with additional space for storage
– Moments to Cammeray public school, shops and cafes
– Fast commute to CBD, buses only moments away
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.