5/1 Central Street, Naremburn NSW 2065
Poised on the top floor of a boutique Art Deco building of just six, this light filled apartment will impress with its unique layout, privacy and central location. It's a leisurely stroll to Naremburn village shops and cafés, while moments to express city buses.
– Flowing layout creates separate lounge and dining spaces
– Immaculately kept interiors reveal beautiful heritage detail
– Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Larger main bedroom basks in the privacy of a leafy outlook
– Freshly painted kitchen features gas stove and dishwasher
– Elegant bathroom fitted with resurfaced bath, new vanity and toilet
– Picture rails, high ceilings, freshly painted throughout and new carpet
– Shared courtyard with seating, laundry and washing lines
– Complete with a single lock-up garage connected to power
– Walk to Willoughby Leisure Centre and Bicentennial reserve
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.