5/62A Aubin Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Positioned on the top floor of a boutique Art Deco block of only six apartments you will find this light-filled three-bedroom apartment enjoying front-row views across the harbor to Sydney’s CBD skyline. With a highly desirable three-way aspect, private outlooks, and almost no common walls you will quickly see this apartment’s inviting appeal. With all the charm of the retro era, you can expect wood-accented detailing, high ornate ceilings, and a solid brick fire place. Only a short walk to Neutral Bay Harbour, ferry services, and other efficient public transport located in the quiet tree-lined Aubin Street.
– Wide-open plan living and dining room with fireplace
– Modern kitchen with pantry & adjoining internal laundry
– Impressive main bedroom, en-suite, B.I.W, and sunroom
– Modern bathroom with bathtub
– Separate internal laundry
– Wide formal entry, hallway storage
– Lock up garage
– Security building with intercom and staircase access
– Top floor of a boutique art deco set of six apartments
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.