4/12A Ben Boyd Road, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Northerly sunshine streams into this freshly schemed Art Deco apartment while its quiet elevated setting affords views to the harbour. One of only six in an elegant block with landscaped common gardens, the two-bedroom apartment is wrapped in windows on three sides framing leafy outlooks. Walk to Neutral Bay village and city transport.
– NE aspect and a well conceived layout with two private bedrooms
– Main bed with built-ins and harbour glimpses, fresh bathroom
– Second bedroom with built ins
– Sunlit living and dining, polished floorboards, classic high ceilings
– Bosch-appointed gas kitchen with a dishwasher and hidden laundry
– Walk to harbour parkland and the ferry wharf, minutes to the CBD
– Available for long term tenancy
– Private inspections available upon request
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.