5/193 Falcon Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Positioned in a quiet, tranquil garden setting at the back of a boutique block of five, this double brick apartment exudes a sense of relaxation and offers the ultimate lifestyle in the heart of cosmopolitan Neutral Bay. Streaming with natural light and enriched with quality finishes, the home reveals an inviting open plan design seamlessly unfolding to a covered deck for easy all year round entertaining. Centrally located opposite the Big Bear Shopping Centre and just footsteps to Watson Street's express city buses.
– Open living/dining features study nook, timber floors and leafy garden views
-Caesar Stone kitchen includes a Blanco cooktop, stainless oven and dishwasher
– Peaceful double bedrooms, the master with built-in wardrobe and its own patio
– Bathroom/laundry with floor-to-ceiling tiles, split system air conditioning
– Pet-friendly security block, undercover parking space has rear lane access
– Leisurely stroll to a variety of local restaurants, cafés, bars and all amenities