704/433 Alfred Street North, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Expansive district views, light filled interiors and a sought-after lifestyle address all combine to provide an exceptional offering in this modern apartment. Appointed to ensure low maintenance comfort, it features a bright living and dining space opening to a good sized balcony enjoying an elevated outlook over the leafy surrounds. Tucked away within the resort-like 'East View' development with onsite heated pool, the property is a stroll to North Sydney and Neutral Bay villages and city buses.
– Generously proportioned layout offering combined living and dining space
– Good sized balcony enjoys far-reaching leafy outlook over the surrounds
– Well appointed kitchen fitted with stone benchtops and stainless gas cooktop
– Large bedroom includes mirrored built-ins, fully tiled bathroom has laundry
– On site heated pool
– Close to cafés, shopping precincts and eateries, express commute to the CBD
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.