32/441 Alfred Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Capturing panoramic views that span over the harbour, Harbour Bridge and city skyline, this superbly located level access apartment is a rare offering. it presents an ideal home that is moments to everything.
– Level three in a secure building offering scrambled parking
– Bright and airy interiors include combined living and dining
– Wide balcony with iconic views stretching to Darling Harbour
– Well appointed kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances
– Private bedroom with built-in robes and updated ensuite
– Walk to Neutral Bay, Kirribilli Village and North Sydney CBD
– Moments to restaurants, The Oaks Hotel, parks and the CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.