401/229 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
Masterfully crafted to enhance the sense of spaciousness and light. This streamlined design features a wide-open plan layout with north and south cross-over dual aspects and accentuated with floor-to-ceiling glass. In a premium location, it's a 900m stroll to North Sydney CBD, rail, buses, restaurants and shops. The apartment offers rapid city access and is also a walk to schools and the oval.
– Living space integrates to an enclosed entertaining balcony offering additional indoor space
– Deluxe kitchen, Miele appliances, induction cooking and an integrated fridge
– Bedroom seamless built-in wardrobes and an abundance of storage
– Ducted air conditioning, security intercom and a security storage
– Block includes a common room and outdoor terrace with seating and barbecue
– Close proximity to private & selective schools, moments to proposed Victoria Cross Station
– Timber flooring all through
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.