39/110 Cascade Street, Paddington NSW 2021
Renovated, leafy and private, popular locale, secure + 2 secure car spaces
Having undergone a top to bottom renovation, this immaculately presented apartment is privately positioned, with a huge balcony and leafy outlook. The brand new galley kitchen flows through to the open plan living and dining space ideal for entertaining. Only a short stroll to the cafes and eateries of The Five Ways and walking distance to public transport and Edgecliff station.
– Brand new galley kitchen with dishwasher
– Open plan living and dining flowing onto huge balcony
– Spacious bedrooms with new carpet and built ins
– Security building, internal laundry and two car spaces
– Modern bathroom with bath and amply vanity storage
– Open house direct access is located on Cambridge Lane ( Off Cambridge Street )
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.