1/44 Ku-Ring-Gai Avenue, Turramurra NSW 2074
Would you like to live in luxury in a Grand Mansion? This is a very unique property showcasing sophistication and quality rarely found in a family home today. This home is a triumph of classic architecture and stylish finishes. Boasting luxurious interiors coupled with it's federation style façade. Located in an intimate block this home is ideal for a growing family that loves to entertain looking for a stylish oasis to call home.
The combination of its classic interiors and prime location is a rare lifestyle opportunity to attain such an impressive apartment boasting the size of a three bedroom house. Surrounded by a leafy outlook and located in a quiet tree lined street, this one is not to be missed!
– Walk to train station and shops
– Classic period style finishes throughout boasting sophistication and opulence
– High ornate ceilings and grandiose one of a kind stained glass canopy light feature in dining room
– North East sunny interiors and picturesque backdrop
– Two large separate living areas
– Separate unique European style kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Three spacious bedrooms with wardrobes
– Large attic storage space
– Sophisticated built in book shelf
– Modern designer bathrooms and internal laundry
– Three functional fire places
– Access to communal workshop space
– Private parking space
– Beautifully maintained complex
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.