46/5 Balmoral Street, Waitara NSW 2077
This modern, secure and private designer apartment is located in the rear of an intimate block of stylishly designed apartments called 'Balmoral Gardens'. It is conveniently located only a moment stroll to Waitara Train Station, Bus Terminals, local schools such as Waitara Public School and local shops. From the moment you step into this quiet haven you will instantly feel at home from its modern interiors and Blue-Ribbon location. This is the perfect entertainer's pad with a spacious balcony flowing from the living room boasting a leafy outlook. An inspection is a must!
– Two bedrooms with a built-in wardrobe and balcony access.
– Main bedroom with ensuite and hidden study nook
– Modern designer kitchen with breakfast bar/bench top and appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher
– Stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Internal laundry
– Spilt system reverse cycle air conditioning
– An abundance of natural light
– Alfresco balcony ideal for entertaining with shutters
– Security building with intercom
– Allocated car space and storage cage
– Close to Waitara train station, bus services, PCYC Hornsby, Mark Taylor Oval, local shops and schools.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.