122 County Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126
Lovingly maintained, this full brick residence provides a comfortable family environment.
It features a combined living and dining area, gas kitchen, three bedrooms and a sunny outdoor setting. Nestled in a great locale, the home represents an amazing opportunity in the highly sought-after Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment, while buses, playgrounds and Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre are all a walk away.
– Private alfresco entertaining patio embraces plenty of morning sunshine
– Generous grassed backyard plus established gardens at the front and rear
– Polyurethane kitchen provides stone benches, gas cooking and ample storage
– Three top floor bedrooms including a master appointed with walk-in wardrobe
– Full bathroom finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a separate bath/shower
– Downstairs powder room, air conditioning, chicken coop and lock-up garage
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.