9 Kalgoorlie Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040
This freestanding home enjoys a sunny rear north aspect, spacious lounge and dining, high ceilings and original floorboards. Conveniently located on a quiet street close to Market Place and Norton Street shops and cafes.
– Formal lounge room with wood combustion/gas heating
– Spacious eat-in kitchen includes gas cooking, dishwasher
– Two double bedrooms, one with mirrored built-in robes
– Bathroom under skylight includes traditional clawfoot tub
– Sunny rear north garden featuring a sheltered timber deck
– Easy parking, close to fine schools and excellent transport
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.