106A Merrigang Street, Bowral NSW 2576
This brand-new contemporary yet warm and inviting family home is sure to delight.
Set only ten minutes' walk from the main street of Borwal, the home is nestled amongst a streetscape of traditional cottages and offers convenience yet privacy to the discerning tenant.
The home has been eco-designed using a mix of modern and traditional materials and offers the following areas:
• A master bedroom with ample built in robes and a luxurious Ensuite including a full length bath
• Two other double bedrooms, both with built in robes.
• A Media Room/Study that could also be utilised as a fourth bedroom.
• An opulent Main Bathroom with full sized bath centrally located between the second and third bedrooms.
• An open plan Kitchen with quality fixtures and features an island bench with breakfast bar.
• A Study nook off the Kitchen which offers privacy as well as being centrally located in the hub of the home.
• A cavernous Laundry with loads of utility bench space and storage cupboards as well as providing direct external access.
• An open, north facing Living & Dining area that flows out onto the two covered Terraces via large sliding doors, all centred around a feature fireplace.
• A double carport with direct covered access to the Front Entry Door.
The home also enjoys a spacious yet private yard that wraps around the home and includes a fire pit.
The home also includes the following features:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Feature Fireplace
• In floor heating to Ensuite & Main Bathroom
• Double glazed windows and glass doors
• Vaulted ceilings thoughout
• Electric Vehicle Charging point in Carport
• Photo Voltaic solar panels & rainwater tanks.
Come and enjoy the Southern Highlands lifestyle in beautiful new home that perfectly mixes all the modern features without losing the ambiance of traditional materials, textures and style
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.