11 Foldgarth Way, Burradoo NSW 2576
This substantial, master-built, single-level 300m2 family home is set on a near-level block of over one acre and a quarter, amongst other premium holdings at the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac. With a huge level rear garden with borrowed rural views, there's loads of room for active children and pets outdoors, room for a pool, a pony and indoors, tranquil spaces and nooks for hobbies and reading, all within five minutes of schools, the pony club and the town of Bowral with its cafés, boutiques and galleries.
– Generous-sized kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and walk in pantry
– Electric cooking and dual ovens, dishwasher
– Gas central heating and three-phase electric cooling throughout
– Extra large adjustable Bosch hot water system
– Massive attic with pull down access provides possible extra bedroom space
– Fully fenced rear garden
– Outdoor spa on rear deck
– Seven German Aleo solar panels feeding back to the grid
– Two matching remote-controlled door garages
– Family-friendly layout and loads of storage
– French doors into the formal lounge
– Internal laundry and internal access to garage
– Attractive approach through an avenue of established, blossoming Crabapple trees
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.