3 Rowallan Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154
Nestled behind the privacy of the lush hedges and beautiful Jacaranda Trees lies a hidden gem of exceptional quality. Painstakingly renovated with only the finest detail in mind, it's a home that pays homage to its heritage whilst also providing a fresh, modern style of living that the whole family will enjoy. Nothing has been left untouched as the current owners seamlessly blended the traditions and charm of yesteryear with the necessities of today.
From the 2.7m high ceilings to welcome you in and the warmth of the solid timber floors underfoot to the stunning designer kitchen with all its modern finishes and its superb floor to ceiling cabinetry. From bathrooms that will have you feeling like you're in one of the finest hotels to the luxurious parents retreat for one to take refuge from the everyday bustle of life. Yet with all that on offer it's within walking distance to Castle Towers & the Metro as well as schools and entertainment. It really does offer you a life of luxury whilst being extremely convenient.
– Fully renovated throughout whilst maintaining period features
– Solid timber floors, plush carpets, 2.7m high ceilings, feature cornices, 100mm skirtings
– Stunning Hamptons kitchen with floor to ceiling cabinetry, Perrin & Rowe tapware, gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances
– Warm yet spacious living and dining areas
– Large outdoor alfresco dining with travertine tiles and lush privacy gardens
– Four generous bedrooms including a main with deluxe ensuite
– Extra-large single garage with easily accessible attic storage and extra off-street parking
– Walk to Castle Towers, Metro, entertainment, dining and sporting facilities
– Zoned Castle Hill Public and Castle Hill High, walking distance to both.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.