43 Sugarloaf Crescent, Castlecrag NSW 2068
Realise the full potential of this sundrenched, near level property which has northern water views. Set on the high side of a whisper quiet cul de sac, there is further scope to develop this elevated, full brick home to capture the Middle Harbour views.
– Freshly painted throughout
– Freshly upgraded
– Deep frontage with scenic leafy surrounds
– Sun lit and airy throughout with a private elevated aspect
– Child friendly, private rear garden
– Open plan living/dining and stainless steel /gas kitchen
– Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
– Full main bathroom, separate laundry and second w/c
– Excellent storage, ample driveway parking includes carport
– Footsteps to harbour foreshore walks
– Moments to village shops, cafes, schools and city buses
– Pets considered on application
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.