46 Young Street, Cremorne NSW 2090
A seamless fusion of contemporary indoor/outdoor living defines this impressive tri-level executive or family home providing timeless style, space and quality. It is peacefully set within a stroll to Neutral Bay's vibrant cafes, shopping, parks and transport.
– New carpet and freshly painted throughout
– Sophisticated modern design, impeccably presented throughout
– Chic open plan living/dining flows to paved outdoor entertaining
– Additional living or media room opens to spacious garden
– Designer gas kitchen with stone benchtops, European fittings
– Superb master suite with tranquil tree-lined aspect, elegant ensuite
– Spacious double bedrooms with built-ins and plantation shutters
– Huge loft/office or fifth bedroom, air conditioning throughout
– Three full bathrooms, main with bath tub and separate shower
– Single garage, internal laundry, secure intercom access
– Walk to Primrose Park, shops, schools and express city buses
– Available 16th August 2021
– Private inspections available by appointment
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.