126 Chandos Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065
A quintessential family home with multiple living and entertaining spaces, this superb residence offers updated interiors and an impeccably constructed extension built just three years ago and a seperate study/home office area in addition to the 4 bedrooms. It's an easy walk to Crows Nest, Cammeray and St Leonards Station and a quick drive into the city, only 10 minutes and one traffic light away.
– Spacious central lounge room with original ornate fireplace
– Additional sun soaked open plan family living and dining room
– North facing yard has timber entertaining deck and level lawn
– Updated gas kitchen features integrated oven, stone benchtops
– Four well proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Two ultra-modern full sized bathrooms, one includes bathtub
– Large internal laundry room, substantial attic storage space
– Timber floorboards, high ceilings, picture rails throughout
– Landscaped front garden with carport, storage shed at rear
– 5 minutes walk to the new Crows Nest Coles
– Less than 10 minutes walk to Woolworths Crows Nest
– Within catchment for Cammeray gal High and Anzac Park Public
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.