7 Mycumbene Avenue, East Lindfield NSW 2070
This enchanting family residence is conveniently positioned within the East Lindfield sought-after location. Recently built by craftsmen, It displays modern finishes, beautiful attention to detail and a superb flow.
Adorned with the finest fixtures and fittings, its designer open plan interiors combine a stunning private alfresco setting with luxury contemporary living.
– Grand entrance leads into a lofty reception hall with striking Blackbutt and glass open rise staircase
– Spacious casual living with blackbutt flooring and glass bi folds with a perfect indoor and outdoor flow
– Manicured gardens and private saltwater pool with stunning travertine surround, large yard perfect for kids and pets
– External kitchen with plumbed 4 burner gas BBQ with gas wok, zoned security alarm
– Gourmet open plan kitchen with caesarstone island bench with feature mirrored and glass splashbacks
– Full range of Miele appliances, gas cooktop, dual ovens, huge butlers pantry with a 2nd gas cooktop kitchen
– Master suite with huge walk in robe and en-suit, free standing bath, frameless double shower and underfloor heating
– Designer bathrooms, stylish guest powder room, large laundry with external access, gas hot water system
– Sun drenched spacious formal living room with Jetmaster fireplace with marble surround. Wall mounted Bose surround sound home theatre system
– Ground floor guest bedroom with ensuite, home office/theatre room setup with wall mounted projector or 6th bedroom, ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
– Auto double garage with internal access, TELSA buildin car charger
– Walk to Lindfield East Public School, shops, bus to Chatswood and express bus to city
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.