628 Sallys Corner Road, Exeter NSW 2579
This exceptional home will inspire and delight the family seeking the quiet life amongst some of the prettiest scenery in the Southern Highlands. The home is north facing and is perfectly positioned on approximately 2 acres of land with stunning panoramic views across the surrounding countryside.
This private and beautifully appointed property promises the best country life has to offer.
It is Ideally situated just moments to the heart of Exeter, with its quaint café/store and railway station. The property is also only a 10 minute drive to Moss Vale and enjoys good access to the Hume Motorway.
This superb, contemporary home boasts versatile living spaces ideal for a large family. The entry foyer invitingly leads to the hub of the home with floor-to-ceiling glass windows that showcase the sensational views.
The home also includes the following areas:
• Spacious and open plan Living and Dining areas with a centrepiece
fireplace and which opens onto a spectacular, covered alfresco terrace via
bi-fold doors, capturing the stunning views.
• A gourmet Kitchen including waterfall Caesarstone benchtops, generous
pantry, breakfast bar, 900mm freestanding Smeg stove/oven and
• A decadent Master Suite positioned in a separate wing of the house,
boasting a cavernous walk-in-robe and luxuriously appointed Ensuite with
separate WC, shower and a bathtub to soak away the day whilst enjoying
• Four other spacious double bedrooms, all with built in robes.
• A generous Main Bathroom which also includes a separate WC, shower,
double vanity basins and bathtub with a view.
• A third Bathroom duly located and appointed for use as a guest powder
room or additional bathroom for the family.
• A separate Study/Kids Bedroom
• Library and Home Office.
• A Home Theatre and Children's Activity room
• A functional and well-located Mudroom/Laundry with external access
• A double car Garage with internal access.
The home also boasts the following features:
• Plantation shutters, hardwood timber floors, pendant lighting and high
ceilings in a fresh, neutral colour palette grace the home with style and
• Wrap around verandahs offer country charm and inviting spaces for
relaxing or entertaining in all seasons
• Ducted, reverse-cycle heating and cooling as well as a Combustion wood
fireplace guarantees year-round comfort
• Easy-care grounds with ornamental trees and shrubbery
• Lawns and Gardening included.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.