9 Park Avenue, Gordon NSW 2072
Please note, due to the ongoing NSW COVID-19 restrictions, Di Jones Real Estate has temporarily suspended open for inspections at our rental properties.
These properties are still available to be inspected, by private appointment only. Please contact the leasing agent to arrange a viewing.
Accommodate the whole family in this beautiful, modelized home which features expansive additions catering to modern lifestyles. Cleverly designed, the layout offers multiple zones for living and entertaining with a sunny north to rear orientation. Brilliantly located, it's an easy stroll to Gordon Station, Ravenswood School for Girls and Gordon shopping centre.
* 7 independent living areas to accommodate family home live style
* Nestling behind high hedges and newly landscaped gardens
* Freshly painted although with brand new separated kitchen & 2 bathrooms
* High ceilings, timer flooring mixed with carpet in bedrooms & living areas
* Separate formal lounge/dining rooms include tiled fireplace, window seats, large front verandah
* Brand new separated kitchen includes gas cooking, stainless steel appliances with dishwasher
* Family room access the garden, garage and workshop
* Master suite has built-in robes with large study & en-site
* Guest accommodation or teenage retreat with separate entry
* Workshop/wine cellar, under house storage, 2 car-garage & solar panels installed
* Practical family-friendly layout, beautifully retained character
* Separate retreat/ Gym / hobby under covered area, overlooking huge 400 Sqm sunny entertaining backyard and garden
* Separate AC for all bedrooms
* Double lock up garage with 3 external car space
* 300 metres away to Gordon Station, Shopping complex, library, golf course….
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.